- Andheri East
- Just Appetite Culinary School
- January 13, 2020
- 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
5 Days Modern Outdoor Catering Course: By Just Appetite
Just Appetite Culinary School
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
January 13, 2020
Just Appetite Culinary Scho
email@example.comOrganizer's other events
Whether you’re at a college or university student or in a culinary arts school or simply a Housemaker. This course will emphasize some basic business and culinary arts skills essential to running a catering business. These business and culinary skills include:
- Catering Basic & Entrepreneurship in Catering
- Food Preperation according to the Event
- Around 25 different kinds of recipes will be taught to you (Vegetarian) – National and International Cuisines
- Food Presentation
- Menu Curation and Recipe Designing
- Costing, Marketting and Production
This course will be hands on and vegetarian only
Dates: 13th January to 17th January 2020
Fees: Rs. 17,700 inclusive 18% tax.
Address: Just Appetite Culinary School, 02, Monarch Park, J.B. Nagar, Opposite Bharat gas, S. B. Marg, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400 059
- Students will be provided with recipes and notes
- Practical training is given to the students to kickstart their buisness in catering
- 25 recipes will be cooked/ baked by the students. Students will do the food presentation
- Certified course
- Registeration is Compulsory for the same.
Terms and Conditions: Participants
Terms and Conditions: Participant
- Please read Terms and Conditions of the Organisers (if any) under Organiser TnC in this post. In case of any common TnC, Organiser TnC’s will hold precedence.
- Site wide Terms and Conditions can be read here
- Skilltivate merely acts as a marketing and ticketing partner to all organisers on their platform. Skilltivate plays no role in organising (unless otherwise mentioned) of the workshop, venue, content, materials etc. Any act, mishap, dispute of the participant/organiser with respect to the overall conduct of the workshop/course, its content, materials etc. is between them, and Skilltivate holds no responsibility or liability toward the same.
- Tickets once purchased are refundable subject to terms mentioned in the Refunds and Cancellation Section of the site.
- If you wish to cancel your participation for the event, please inform at least 48 hours prior. No refunds will be provided for any cancellations within 48 hours of the workshop.
- Skilltivate is not responsible for any damages/losses that you may incur at the workshop/venue.
- We reserve the right to change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances prior to the workshop. You will be notified for the same via email/WhatsApp/phone.
- Please make sure to be on time. The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to a latecomer. No refund would be provided for such a situation.
- You may cancel your participation for a course/workshop 7 days prior to the commencement of the course/workshop to be entitled for a fill refund (after deducting Bank Charges).
- If you cancel your participation within 7 days of commencement of the course/workshop, the refunds will be provided at the discretion of the Organiser (including your liabilities towards Skilltivate). This is done to prevent our Organisers from running courses/workshops without the required minimum number of students.
- You may cancel your order for dispatch of a particular product, before the shipment has been initiated. In case if the shipment has been initiated, you will be liable towards packaging and shipment charges