- Teal door cafe , Indranagar,Bengaluru
- March 28, 2020
- 11:00 am - 2:00 pm
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Acrylic Mural Painting workshop: By Sheena AnamPassed
618, 2nd Main Rd, next to Zframez Technologies Pvt, Binnamangala, Hoysala Nagar, Indiranagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560038
11:00 am - 2:00 pm
March 28, 2020
firstname.lastname@example.orgOrganizer's other events
Acrylic Mural painting
Learn to create this 3D composition of roses and leaves.
What You Learn?
Students will learn the basic knowledge of mural painting. It is a beginner friendly workshop. This workshop is open to anyone above the age of 8 .
1. Basic drawing
2. Blending with acrylics
3. Colour theory
4. Clay mural techniques
5. Highlights and final touches
What you get?
– All supplies provided for the workshop is within the fee cost. Beverage is also included within the fee amount.
1. Rectangular Canvas board size 8″ by 10″
2. Acrylic paints.
About the artist
Sheena anam is a self taught artist in bangalore. She works with pencils, charcoal painting, watercolour painting, acrylic painting and oil paintings and knife paintings. She started her art career teaching drawing and painting at home.
She has been working as a freelance artist since 2017.
Date: 28th March 2020
Time: 11:00AM – 2:00 PM
Venue : Teal door cafe , Indranagar,618, 2nd Main Rd, next to Zframez Technologies Pvt, Binnamangala, Hoysala Nagar, Indiranagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560038
Terms and Conditions: Participants
Terms and Conditions: Participant
- Please read Terms and Conditions of the Organisers (if any) under Organiser TnC in this post. In case of any common TnC, Organiser TnC’s will hold precedence.
- Site wide Terms and Conditions can be read here
- Skilltivate merely acts as a marketing and ticketing partner to all organisers on their platform. Skilltivate plays no role in organising (unless otherwise mentioned) of the workshop, venue, content, materials etc. Any act, mishap, dispute of the participant/organiser with respect to the overall conduct of the workshop/course, its content, materials etc. is between them, and Skilltivate holds no responsibility or liability toward the same.
- Tickets once purchased are refundable subject to terms mentioned in the Refunds and Cancellation Section of the site.
- If you wish to cancel your participation for the event, please inform at least 48 hours prior. No refunds will be provided for any cancellations within 48 hours of the workshop.
- Skilltivate is not responsible for any damages/losses that you may incur at the workshop/venue.
- We reserve the right to change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances prior to the workshop. You will be notified for the same via email/WhatsApp/phone.
- Please make sure to be on time. The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to a latecomer. No refund would be provided for such a situation.
- You may cancel your participation for a course/workshop 7 days prior to the commencement of the course/workshop to be entitled for a fill refund (after deducting Bank Charges).
- If you cancel your participation within 7 days of commencement of the course/workshop, the refunds will be provided at the discretion of the Organiser (including your liabilities towards Skilltivate). This is done to prevent our Organisers from running courses/workshops without the required minimum number of students.
- You may cancel your order for dispatch of a particular product, before the shipment has been initiated. In case if the shipment has been initiated, you will be liable towards packaging and shipment charges