- Queensland Bldg ,Lokhandwala, Andheri(W)
- June 30, 2020
- All Day
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Drum Classes: By Irfan Dance AcademyPassed
B/25, Queensland Bldg, Shop No.4, Shastri Nagar, Lokhandwala, Andheri(W) Mumbai- 400053
June 30, 2020
Irfan Dance Academy
email@example.comOrganizer's other events
|Time||3 PM-4 PM|
|Fee||4000 For 3 Months|
Course Available for Drum Classes
Learn drums GROOVES, STYLES, TECHNIQUES and IMPROVISATION this is just what we can provide
Develop your musical abilities we can help you learn the basic playing the drums
Every – Saturday
Timings – 3pm to 4pm
Fees – 4000/- (3 Months)
Venue – B-25, Queenland, Shop No.4, Shashtri Nagar, Andheri (W)
You will be guided step-by-step in the class
No prior experience required
Terms and Conditions: Participants
Terms and Conditions: Participant
- Please read Terms and Conditions of the Organisers (if any) under Organiser TnC in this post. In case of any common TnC, Organiser TnC’s will hold precedence.
- Site wide Terms and Conditions can be read here
- Skilltivate merely acts as a marketing and ticketing partner to all organisers on their platform. Skilltivate plays no role in organising (unless otherwise mentioned) of the workshop, venue, content, materials etc. Any act, mishap, dispute of the participant/organiser with respect to the overall conduct of the workshop/course, its content, materials etc. is between them, and Skilltivate holds no responsibility or liability toward the same.
- Tickets once purchased are refundable subject to terms mentioned in the Refunds and Cancellation Section of the site.
- If you wish to cancel your participation for the event, please inform at least 48 hours prior. No refunds will be provided for any cancellations within 48 hours of the workshop.
- Skilltivate is not responsible for any damages/losses that you may incur at the workshop/venue.
- We reserve the right to change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances prior to the workshop. You will be notified for the same via email/WhatsApp/phone.
- Please make sure to be on time. The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to a latecomer. No refund would be provided for such a situation.
- You may cancel your participation for a course/workshop 7 days prior to the commencement of the course/workshop to be entitled for a fill refund (after deducting Bank Charges).
- If you cancel your participation within 7 days of commencement of the course/workshop, the refunds will be provided at the discretion of the Organiser (including your liabilities towards Skilltivate). This is done to prevent our Organisers from running courses/workshops without the required minimum number of students.
- You may cancel your order for dispatch of a particular product, before the shipment has been initiated. In case if the shipment has been initiated, you will be liable towards packaging and shipment charges