- Art Lounge, Kala Ghoda,Mumbai
- February 15, 2020
- 10:30 am - 1:30 pm
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Glass Staining Art (2 art pieces): By Kamalrukh GotlaPassed
Art Lounge, Kala Ghoda,Mumbai
10:30 am - 1:30 pm
February 15, 2020
firstname.lastname@example.orgOrganizer's other events
Stained glass is a beautiful expression of art that makes use of both sunlight and generated light to enhance it’s beauty. Painting on glass or faux-stained glass painting is a great form of art.
Artist Kamalrukh will guide you step by step on glass painting techniques using glass colours and help you create your design from a variety of choices.
Takeaways from the Workshop: One glass (you can use it as an ornate centerpiece)
and one transparent sheet on which one of the above designs(flower/flower lady /fish) will be painted (you can frame the final piece or stick/tape it to a window or a cabinet door with a glass front as a display piece)
OR a glass plate (various designs will be provided)
‘No Prior painting is needed’. The cost of the workshop is inclusive of all art supplies. Light refreshments will be served.
Come-socialise-paint-munch and take two beautiful pieces of art home!
About the Artist:
Kamalrukh is a Chartered Accountant by qualification and an artist by passion. She has also studied courses in Sir J. J. School of Art and done a couple of exhibitions. Kamalrukh loves teaching and is constantly experimenting and understanding various styles and combinations to create unique paintings.
Date: 15th February 2020
Venue: Art Lounge, Kala Ghoda,Mumbai
Terms and Conditions: Participants
Terms and Conditions: Participant
- Please read Terms and Conditions of the Organisers (if any) under Organiser TnC in this post. In case of any common TnC, Organiser TnC’s will hold precedence.
- Site wide Terms and Conditions can be read here
- Skilltivate merely acts as a marketing and ticketing partner to all organisers on their platform. Skilltivate plays no role in organising (unless otherwise mentioned) of the workshop, venue, content, materials etc. Any act, mishap, dispute of the participant/organiser with respect to the overall conduct of the workshop/course, its content, materials etc. is between them, and Skilltivate holds no responsibility or liability toward the same.
- Tickets once purchased are refundable subject to terms mentioned in the Refunds and Cancellation Section of the site.
- If you wish to cancel your participation for the event, please inform at least 48 hours prior. No refunds will be provided for any cancellations within 48 hours of the workshop.
- Skilltivate is not responsible for any damages/losses that you may incur at the workshop/venue.
- We reserve the right to change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances prior to the workshop. You will be notified for the same via email/WhatsApp/phone.
- Please make sure to be on time. The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to a latecomer. No refund would be provided for such a situation.
- You may cancel your participation for a course/workshop 7 days prior to the commencement of the course/workshop to be entitled for a fill refund (after deducting Bank Charges).
- If you cancel your participation within 7 days of commencement of the course/workshop, the refunds will be provided at the discretion of the Organiser (including your liabilities towards Skilltivate). This is done to prevent our Organisers from running courses/workshops without the required minimum number of students.
- You may cancel your order for dispatch of a particular product, before the shipment has been initiated. In case if the shipment has been initiated, you will be liable towards packaging and shipment charges