- On Zoom at Your Place
- July 5, 2020
- 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Online Palette Knife Painting Workshop by Bombay Drawing RoomPassed
On Zoom at Your Place
11:30 am - 1:30 pm
July 5, 2020
Bombay Drawing Room
email@example.comOrganizer's other events
No matter how long it takes for corona to go, till that time The Drawing Room will make sure to engage you in creativity Online! We are coming up with a Palette Knife Painting Workshop to nurture your creative growth.
It will be a guided session for 2 hrs. The artist will be guiding you online.
Material needed :
– Camel Artist Acrylic Tube Colors
– A4 size Canvas
– Pencil & Eraser
– Palette Knife/ Butter Knife
– Napkin and Water!
And the best part? Amateurs, beginners & non painters all are welcome, no experience in drawing and sketching is needed.
Date : 5 July, Sunday
Time : 11.30 AM – 1.30 PM
Venue: On Zoom, at your place!
Ticket : 499/- Per Person
After the ticket booking, rescheduling or refund will not be given.
Age: 13+ years
Stay Home, Stay Safe & Paint!
The price of the session is 499/- per person. If 2 people are joining over a single call, 2 tickets need to be booked.
Please ensure you give an accurate WhatsApp number while booking the ticket. The artist will get in touch with you over WhatsApp 30 mins prior to the session and share the zoom meeting link.
Kindly make sure your internet speed is good enough for Zoom Video Call at the workshop time.
Artist : Nayan Mote
Terms and Conditions: Participants
Terms and Conditions: Participant
- Please read Terms and Conditions of the Organisers (if any) under Organiser TnC in this post. In case of any common TnC, Organiser TnC’s will hold precedence.
- Site wide Terms and Conditions can be read here
- Skilltivate merely acts as a marketing and ticketing partner to all organisers on their platform. Skilltivate plays no role in organising (unless otherwise mentioned) of the workshop, venue, content, materials etc. Any act, mishap, dispute of the participant/organiser with respect to the overall conduct of the workshop/course, its content, materials etc. is between them, and Skilltivate holds no responsibility or liability toward the same.
- Tickets once purchased are refundable subject to terms mentioned in the Refunds and Cancellation Section of the site.
- If you wish to cancel your participation for the event, please inform at least 48 hours prior. No refunds will be provided for any cancellations within 48 hours of the workshop.
- Skilltivate is not responsible for any damages/losses that you may incur at the workshop/venue.
- We reserve the right to change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances prior to the workshop. You will be notified for the same via email/WhatsApp/phone.
- Please make sure to be on time. The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to a latecomer. No refund would be provided for such a situation.
- You may cancel your participation for a course/workshop 7 days prior to the commencement of the course/workshop to be entitled for a fill refund (after deducting Bank Charges).
- If you cancel your participation within 7 days of commencement of the course/workshop, the refunds will be provided at the discretion of the Organiser (including your liabilities towards Skilltivate). This is done to prevent our Organisers from running courses/workshops without the required minimum number of students.
- You may cancel your order for dispatch of a particular product, before the shipment has been initiated. In case if the shipment has been initiated, you will be liable towards packaging and shipment charges
- We will provide full refunds in case a product reaches to you either damaged or not as per the description of the product as mentioned on the website. You are advised to check the condition of the product on receipt and in case of any damages, inform the delivery personnel immediately.
- Since the nature of the products sold on the site are of “Custom make” or “Make to Order” or are not mass produced, but made by local artisans and small mom and pop shops, we will not be able to accept any returns in any other case.