- Studio Pepperfry, Lower Parel
- January 18, 2020
- 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Resin Art Workshop: By Damini Sargam
P-11, Raghuvanshi Mill Compound Next to Palladium Mall, Lower Parel Bridge, Lower Parel West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400014
12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
January 18, 2020
firstname.lastname@example.orgOrganizer's other events
Experience the sheer joy of actually creating something with your hands. Here’s a two-hours experience that takes you through the process of learning and creating resin art.
In this workshop you will learn how to safely use resin , mix pigments to resin, pour techniques, add textures and layers, add sea-shells to resin and create a beautiful ocean masterpiece.
You will be guided step by step from the scratch. All art materials will be provided including canvas, resin, pigments, apron, hand-gloves and other necessary materials.
No prior experience in drawing/painting is needed. Beginners, non-painters as well as artists are welcome. Oh yes, your beautiful masterpiece is for you to carry home!
Resins are a two-component system consisting of resin and hardener. By mixing the two components, a chemical reaction takes place so that the liquid resin gradually hardens to a solid form. The result is a high-gloss, clear surface.
Art is an excellent therapy which soothes your mind and soul. Just the very act of creating something makes you aware of your creative abilities which then you would definitely like to explore.
About the artist: Damini Sargam is a professional artist based in Mumbai, working for clients across India, Germany and Switzerland. She specializes in making oil paintings, portraits, human figures, landscapes, theme based and abstract paintings.
Date:18th January 2020
Venue: Studio Pepperfry, Lower Parel
Terms and Conditions: Participants
Terms and Conditions: Participant
- Please read Terms and Conditions of the Organisers (if any) under Organiser TnC in this post. In case of any common TnC, Organiser TnC’s will hold precedence.
- Site wide Terms and Conditions can be read here
- Skilltivate merely acts as a marketing and ticketing partner to all organisers on their platform. Skilltivate plays no role in organising (unless otherwise mentioned) of the workshop, venue, content, materials etc. Any act, mishap, dispute of the participant/organiser with respect to the overall conduct of the workshop/course, its content, materials etc. is between them, and Skilltivate holds no responsibility or liability toward the same.
- Tickets once purchased are refundable subject to terms mentioned in the Refunds and Cancellation Section of the site.
- If you wish to cancel your participation for the event, please inform at least 48 hours prior. No refunds will be provided for any cancellations within 48 hours of the workshop.
- Skilltivate is not responsible for any damages/losses that you may incur at the workshop/venue.
- We reserve the right to change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances prior to the workshop. You will be notified for the same via email/WhatsApp/phone.
- Please make sure to be on time. The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to a latecomer. No refund would be provided for such a situation.
- You may cancel your participation for a course/workshop 7 days prior to the commencement of the course/workshop to be entitled for a fill refund (after deducting Bank Charges).
- If you cancel your participation within 7 days of commencement of the course/workshop, the refunds will be provided at the discretion of the Organiser (including your liabilities towards Skilltivate). This is done to prevent our Organisers from running courses/workshops without the required minimum number of students.
- You may cancel your order for dispatch of a particular product, before the shipment has been initiated. In case if the shipment has been initiated, you will be liable towards packaging and shipment charges