- My Studio 502 Anand Villa , Santa Cruz West
- January 22, 2020
- 12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
River Table Workshop: By Poonam ShahPassed
My Studio 502 Anand Villa , Santa West,Mumbai Maharashtra,400054 India. (Above Being Human Showroom , Next to Arya Samaj)
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
January 22, 2020
firstname.lastname@example.orgOrganizer's other events
We are happy to announce a River Table workshop.
It will be a 2 full day 12.00 pm – 5 .00 pm with one hour lunch break. Class will be held in 4 sessions.
An all material inclusive workshop with light refreshments ( Rs.12000 )
We will be working right up from the basics of
1. Mould Making
2. Design of River table
3. Resin Estimation
4. Resin Pouring
5. Levelling, trimming and sanding
Pre – registration is compulsory.
Date: 22nd & 23rd Jan (weekend)
Time: 12 PM-5PM
Venue: My Studio 502 Anand Villa , Santacruz West,Mumbai Maharashtra,400054 India. (Above Being Human Showroom , Next to Arya Samaj)
Terms and Conditions: Participants
Terms and Conditions: Participant
- Please read Terms and Conditions of the Organisers (if any) under Organiser TnC in this post. In case of any common TnC, Organiser TnC’s will hold precedence.
- Site wide Terms and Conditions can be read here
- Skilltivate merely acts as a marketing and ticketing partner to all organisers on their platform. Skilltivate plays no role in organising (unless otherwise mentioned) of the workshop, venue, content, materials etc. Any act, mishap, dispute of the participant/organiser with respect to the overall conduct of the workshop/course, its content, materials etc. is between them, and Skilltivate holds no responsibility or liability toward the same.
- Tickets once purchased are refundable subject to terms mentioned in the Refunds and Cancellation Section of the site.
- If you wish to cancel your participation for the event, please inform at least 48 hours prior. No refunds will be provided for any cancellations within 48 hours of the workshop.
- Skilltivate is not responsible for any damages/losses that you may incur at the workshop/venue.
- We reserve the right to change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances prior to the workshop. You will be notified for the same via email/WhatsApp/phone.
- Please make sure to be on time. The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to a latecomer. No refund would be provided for such a situation.
- You may cancel your participation for a course/workshop 7 days prior to the commencement of the course/workshop to be entitled for a fill refund (after deducting Bank Charges).
- If you cancel your participation within 7 days of commencement of the course/workshop, the refunds will be provided at the discretion of the Organiser (including your liabilities towards Skilltivate). This is done to prevent our Organisers from running courses/workshops without the required minimum number of students.
- You may cancel your order for dispatch of a particular product, before the shipment has been initiated. In case if the shipment has been initiated, you will be liable towards packaging and shipment charges