Skilltivate is an online marketplace for vocational skills based learning. This can be done through long term or short term workshops/courses based on the requirement of the particular skill being learnt/taught.
How do we work?
Skilltivate partners with various institutes, cafes and private spaces that allow conducting workshops, classes, events, and other curated activities.
For teachers and partners
When a teacher registers with us, we provide an opportunity to conduct activities with all our partners.
When a partner wishes to conduct an activity at their place, we provide options of teachers who have registered with us.
We also conduct activities with people who are already an existing conductor, they will be equipped with marketing material and infrastructure to promote and conduct classes.
Students are allowed to register on our site for any workshop/ course that are of interest with them at a convenient location. They will also be updated with similar sessions post registration.
Terms and Conditions: Participant
- Please read Terms and Conditions of the Organisers (if any) under Organiser TnC in this post. In case of any common TnC, Organiser TnC’s will hold precedence.
- Site wide Terms and Conditions can be read here
- Skilltivate merely acts as a marketing and ticketing partner to all organisers on their platform. Skilltivate plays no role in organising (unless otherwise mentioned) of the workshop, venue, content, materials etc. Any act, mishap, dispute of the participant/organiser with respect to the overall conduct of the workshop/course, its content, materials etc. is between them, and Skilltivate holds no responsibility or liability toward the same.
- Tickets once purchased are refundable subject to terms mentioned in the Refunds and Cancellation Section of the site.
- If you wish to cancel your participation for the event, please inform at least 48 hours prior. No refunds will be provided for any cancellations within 48 hours of the workshop.
- Skilltivate is not responsible for any damages/losses that you may incur at the workshop/venue.
- We reserve the right to change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances prior to the workshop. You will be notified for the same via email/WhatsApp/phone.
- Please make sure to be on time. The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to a latecomer. No refund would be provided for such a situation.
- You may cancel your participation for a course/workshop 7 days prior to the commencement of the course/workshop to be entitled for a fill refund (after deducting Bank Charges).
- If you cancel your participation within 7 days of commencement of the course/workshop, the refunds will be provided at the discretion of the Organiser (including your liabilities towards Skilltivate). This is done to prevent our Organisers from running courses/workshops without the required minimum number of students.
- You may cancel your order for dispatch of a particular product, before the shipment has been initiated. In case if the shipment has been initiated, you will be liable towards packaging and shipment charges
- We will provide full refunds in case a product reaches to you either damaged or not as per the description of the product as mentioned on the website. You are advised to check the condition of the product on receipt and in case of any damages, inform the delivery personnel immediately.
- Since the nature of the products sold on the site are of “Custom make” or “Make to Order” or are not mass produced, but made by local artisans and small mom and pop shops, we will not be able to accept any returns in any other case.