Vinisha Savla, Founder of Paintology and an Interior Designer by profession. Painting is her hobby which she pursued as her profession, but had always her hands at colors since childhood. With a curioisity to spead colors, she started this and her mother- Prafulla Shah is a backbone to her dream.
Paintology – a platform where people can come and explore the hidden artist within them. A space where people have the freedom to let our their creative skills, a notion where we make you feel and love colours!
Paintology aims at spreading smiles with colors!
Snehal Patil, Founder at Bombay Drawing Room and Director at Painterly Arts Pvt Ltd. Snehal aims to change the way people get together while unleashing their creative potential. Bombay Drawing Room is doing this by making – creating art accessible to the masses.
Here art becomes a part of everyday settings such as hanging out with friends, hosting a family reunion or attending a fun at work session planned by the hour. Apart from her ever cheerful and positive nature, she is always appreciated for her willingness to assist and help out others.
Komal Ullal, founding partner at Urmi’s Art forum, a forum that provides platform to achieve career success in fine/visual art & design. Encourages deriving inner peace by converting hobby, creativity into profession.
Art Teaching experience since 2006. On February 10th, 2004 Komal, awarded the NATIONAL BALASHREE HONOUR – 2002 in the field of Creative Art, by His Excellency, The President of India, Dr. A.P.J. ABDUL KALAM at the Rashtrapati Bhavan, New Delhi.This award was the 430th prize that Komal has won in Drawing & Painting Competition.
Reshma Heda, dentist by my profession and artist by my choice. She has been practicing for 7-8 years now and counting on, similarly she is an exploring artist since her childhood.
She thinks that getting outside is good for her soul. Through her art she is trying to bring outside in. Art is a kind of tribute to the creator of this universe, to the natural world that reminds her to slow down and reconnect with colours, happiness, fun and joy. She is a Resin Artist currently operating in Pune.
Sahiba Sawhney entered the world of performance art at the young age of 9 and now – after nearly a decade and half will still regard herself as a humble student of dance. Being stylish and graceful have always been her forte and so with her degree in Fashion Design she has founded a company called- ‘Dance Design’ that gives the best of both worlds.
She has always aspired to be good at more than just one style because she believes that being a true artist means knowledge on every field and aspect of her artistry.
With ‘Dance Designs’ she aims to bring the dance community the chic-ness and sexy-ness it truly deserves!
Arpita Ranadive Sathaye, director at Arpita Step up Dance Academy. She started her career as a child artist, worked in several ad shoots and at a tender age of 4 started with the basics of Bharatnatyam and went on to complete her “Visharad” from Mumbai University.
She has been certified and trained under the “Imperial society of teacher’s dancing” (ISTD) London. she has done her ballroom dancing and training with Sandeep Sopparkar.To add feather in her cap, she is a certified teacher and a member of the Dancesport International (DSI) with the international circuit in dancing.
Just Appetite Culinary School was founded by the acclaimed cookery passionate, Jyoti Rajput, in 2016 in Mumbai. Studying Law, passionate on cuisines, enjoying meals and wants to develop the Culinary School to and Academy in near future. She is outstanding in her subject and is blessed with the culinary liking from his dad who is well know in the National and International Hoteliering Sector.
Just Appetite (Culinary School) Marie from 2016 took Mumbai by surprise where in all professional chefs for the industry teach to develop skills on world-wide cuisine to the students to stand up and compete in the growing food industry.
Ruchi Mehta, Founder at The Paint Social. It was the love for colour and quirky doodles that gave birth to this multifaceted idea. Although a Biotech and MBA graduate, founder Ruchi Mehta always harboured a passion for art and decided to throw a little painting party to test the waters. Ruchi spent most of her formative years in her pharmaceutical family business.
However, it was the love for art that gave birth to her brainchild in 2016. Although nervous about the outcome, she was convinced about turning her hobby into passion after the rousing welcome the concept got. Her expertise at donning many hats allows her to multitask and truly make The Paint Social the multi-dimensional collective it is today.
Rahul Saxenna has carved a niche for himself in the world of entertainment as an accomplished artistic director, educator, choreographer and dancer. He has been a pivotal figure in dance world for over fifteen years. He was soon selected by Amitabh Bachchan Corporation Limited as one of the top ten male finalists in India. Having specialised in various Latin American dance forms and the conventional Indian dance forms, bringing both audiences together.
He founded and saw the informal incorporation of a western dance institute, now popularly known as RSDC. Since then there has been no looking back for him.
Gujral Aman Singh Gujral, founder of Adagio, tells us that the idea behind starting Adagio was purely due to the honest and passionate love for appreciation of art and music and to simplify the process for learning music especially an instrument like the guitar, which he is very passionate about.
The word ‘Adagio’ according to Gujral, is a musical tempo ranging within 66 to 76 bpm syncing with natural body rhythm or heart rate. The literal meaning of Adagio in Italian would be “at ease’’. Soon after that, we decided to drop a slogan “It’s a state of mind”, to have a broad scope for other analogue activities for the future.
Painting for her is a means of self-expression and self-reflection. She chooses themes and subject which are close to her heart and which she can really feel. Born and brought up in India, she learnt to paint at a very early age and have a rooted appreciation for art and culture.
She graduated in mass media from Mumbai but chose to paint since she feels she can best express her innermost thoughts, feelings and desires through it. She believes that there are many paths to the top of the mountain and every artist has his own. She is a self-taught artist. Painting is a meditation for me where in I put my energy and I am absolutely surrendered to it.
Terms and Conditions: Participant
- Please read Terms and Conditions of the Organisers (if any) under Organiser TnC in this post. In case of any common TnC, Organiser TnC’s will hold precedence.
- Site wide Terms and Conditions can be read here
- Skilltivate merely acts as a marketing and ticketing partner to all organisers on their platform. Skilltivate plays no role in organising (unless otherwise mentioned) of the workshop, venue, content, materials etc. Any act, mishap, dispute of the participant/organiser with respect to the overall conduct of the workshop/course, its content, materials etc. is between them, and Skilltivate holds no responsibility or liability toward the same.
- Tickets once purchased are refundable subject to terms mentioned in the Refunds and Cancellation Section of the site.
- If you wish to cancel your participation for the event, please inform at least 48 hours prior. No refunds will be provided for any cancellations within 48 hours of the workshop.
- Skilltivate is not responsible for any damages/losses that you may incur at the workshop/venue.
- We reserve the right to change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances prior to the workshop. You will be notified for the same via email/WhatsApp/phone.
- Please make sure to be on time. The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to a latecomer. No refund would be provided for such a situation.
- You may cancel your participation for a course/workshop 7 days prior to the commencement of the course/workshop to be entitled for a fill refund (after deducting Bank Charges).
- If you cancel your participation within 7 days of commencement of the course/workshop, the refunds will be provided at the discretion of the Organiser (including your liabilities towards Skilltivate). This is done to prevent our Organisers from running courses/workshops without the required minimum number of students.
- You may cancel your order for dispatch of a particular product, before the shipment has been initiated. In case if the shipment has been initiated, you will be liable towards packaging and shipment charges
- We will provide full refunds in case a product reaches to you either damaged or not as per the description of the product as mentioned on the website. You are advised to check the condition of the product on receipt and in case of any damages, inform the delivery personnel immediately.
- Since the nature of the products sold on the site are of “Custom make” or “Make to Order” or are not mass produced, but made by local artisans and small mom and pop shops, we will not be able to accept any returns in any other case.