- Andheri East
- Just Appetite Culinary School
- 2019-11-23 12:30 to 2019-11-24 17:00
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
7 Days Entrepreneur Bakers Course – Eggfree
Just Appetite Culinary School
2019-11-23 12:30 to 2019-11-24 17:00
November 24, 2019
Just Appetite Culinary Scho
firstname.lastname@example.orgOrganizer's other events
This will be a full hands-on workshop for 7 days. This course is nevertheless for those who want to kickstart their career in baking but don’t know how to go forward with it but it is also for those who want to develop new skills for the fast-evolving baking industry.
Students need not require any prior baking skills for the same.
List of things which we shall cover:
- A-Z Cakes
- Assembly and Various Cake Flavour Combinations
- High Tea
- Plated Desserts
- Sweet and Savoury Tarts, Pies and Quiche (Puff Pastry and Shortcrust Pastry)
- Chocolate Making
- Costing, Budgeting, Packaging and Marketing.
- We will be providing with a pastry kit, aprons and chef caps
- Costing, Budgeting, Layout, Packaging and Marketing will be taught in detail.
- This is a certificate course.
- Snacks and water bottles will be provided
- It will be 100% Hands On Class.
- Students will be getting to take the products home
- Recipes will be provided
- We take Rs. 5000 in advance of the total fee to register.
- 18% taxes is included with the fee.
- Next batch is starting on 26th November to 4th December 2019 (Weekday Batch) & 23rd Nov to 14th Dec (Weekend Batch)
- AVAIL 10% off if you register before 20th November for the Weekday and the Weekend batch.
FEES: Rs. 23,600/- inclusive 18% tax
Timing: 1:00pm to 6:00pm
Address: Just Appetite Culinary School, 02, Monarch Park, J.B. Nagar, Opposite Bharat gas, S. B. Marg, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400 059.
[showhide type=”post” more_text=”Read Terms and Conditions” less_text=”Hide”]
<h4>Terms and Conditions: Participant</h4>
1) Please read Terms and Conditions of the Organisers (if any) under Organiser TnC in
this post. In case of any common TnC, Organiser TnC’s will hold precedence.
2) Site wide Terms and Conditions can be <a href=”/terms-conditions/”>read here</a>
3) Skilltivate merely acts as a marketing and ticketing partner to all organisers on their
platform. Skilltivate plays no role in organising (unless otherwise mentioned) of the
workshop, venue, content, materials etc. Any act, mishap, dispute of the
participant/organiser with respect to the overall conduct of the workshop/course, its
content, materials etc. is between them, and Skilltivate holds no responsibility or
liability toward the same.
4) Tickets once purchased are refundable subject to terms mentioned in the Refunds and
Cancellation Section of the site.
5) If you wish to cancel your participation for the event, please inform at least 48 hours
prior. No refunds will be provided for any cancellations within 48 hours of the
6) Skilltivate is not responsible for any damages/losses that you may incur at the
7) We reserve the right to change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances prior to the
workshop. You will be notified for the same via email/WhatsApp/phone.
8) Please make sure to be on time. The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to a
latecomer. No refund would be provided for such a situation.
1. You may cancel your participation for a course/workshop 7 days prior to the
commencement of the course/workshop to be entitled for a fill refund (after deducting
2. If you cancel your participation within 7 days of commencement of the course/workshop,
the refunds will be provided at the discretion of the Organiser (including your liabilities
towards Skilltivate). This is done to prevent our Organisers from running
courses/workshops without the required minimum number of students.
3. You may cancel your order for dispatch of a particular product, before the shipment has
been initiated. In case if the shipment has been initiated, you will be liable towards
packaging and shipment charges
1. We will provide full refunds in case a product reaches to you either damaged or not as per
the description of the product as mentioned on the website. You are advised to check the
condition of the product on receipt and in case of any damages, inform the delivery
2. Since the nature of the products sold on the site are of “Custom make” or “Make to Order”
or are not mass produced, but made by local artisans and small mom and pop shops, we
will not be able to accept any returns in any other case.