- Happy House Kitchen (Girgaum)
- September 28, 2019
- Saturday, 4:00PM to 6:00PM
Contact event manager
Brush lettering is a beautiful craft that is a tribute to hand lettering and calligraphy.It is a form of calligraphy that is done with a brush pen or a traditional brush.
It is easy to learn as compared to the traditional Calligraphy and simply involves mastering the basic strokes and the movement of thick to think strokes to get the desired effect.
Breathe. Write. Relax. These are the many reasons we want to learn Brush Lettering. Sitting quietly and drawing letter forms can bring us a sense of peace.
Creating beauty with our hands and hearts is the essence of calligraphy.
Maybe you’re a beginner in the world of hand lettering Or you have been wanting to explore the art of writing with brush pens. Perhaps you have experience with brush lettering but would like to define your style. This Workshop is best suited for anyone and everyone and has no prerequisites in terms of knowing any skills.
Let’s learn Brush Lettering.
Date – 28th September 2019, 4pm – 6pm
Venue- Happy House Kitchen Girgaum
1) You will be entirely refunded if the workshop is canceled due to unforeseen events. You can either choose to get a refund or attend another workshop with the same or lower ticket price. In case you want to attend a workshop with a higher fee, you would need to pay the difference in between the two ticket prices.
2) You have the right to cancel your ticket 48 hours prior to the workshop. You will receive the refund after deducting the bank fee and other expenses.
3) Skilltivate is not responsible for any damage/loss of your items that you incur the workshop.
4) We reserve the right to change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances 48 hours prior to the workshop. You will be notified for the same via email/Whatsapp/phone.
5) Please make sure to be on time. The artist reserves the right to turn back a latecomer. No refund would be initiated for the same.