- Sandoitchi, Powai
- November 16, 2019
- Saturday, 4PM to 6PM
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
Dreamy Evening Canvas Painting Workshop- By Bombay Drawing RoomPassed
Heera Panna Shopping Center, Hiranandani Gardens, Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400076
Saturday, 4PM to 6PM
November 16, 2019
Bombay Drawing Room
email@example.comOrganizer's other events
Bombay Drawing Room invites you to a fun laid back Art Gathering!
Discover the artist in you as you paint your version of “Dreamy Evening”. Never painted before? not to worry, you will be guided by an Artist.
With no prior painting experience required, this will be a guided session, shedding light on the basic strokes, sketches, and techniques and helping you paint, getting in touch with the artist within. We will be painting using acrylic paint on a framed stretched canvas of size 14″ x 18″.
As always, canvas, art supplies are all taken care of. And the best part? Amateurs, beginners & nonpainters all are welcome, no experience in drawing and painting is needed. Oh yes, you get to carry the painting home!
Date: 16 November, 4 PM – 6 PM
Venue: Sandoitchi, Powai
Ticket : 1850/- per person (Includes all art supplies for the use at workshop & refreshment)
Walk-ins / spot registrations will be charged 100/- extra.
Strictly no late entries allowed
Refund Policy :
**No refunds will be given once the ticket is booked. We will be happy to reschedule your ticket to any future event (valid upto 1 month from date of missed event), provided we are informed 24 hours prior to the event. If we aren’t informed 24 hrs prior, it will be considered as no show & the booking will lapse.
Artist: Jisha Madai
Terms and Conditions: Participants
Terms and Conditions: Participant
- Please read Terms and Conditions of the Organisers (if any) under Organiser TnC in this post. In case of any common TnC, Organiser TnC’s will hold precedence.
- Site wide Terms and Conditions can be read here
- Skilltivate merely acts as a marketing and ticketing partner to all organisers on their platform. Skilltivate plays no role in organising (unless otherwise mentioned) of the workshop, venue, content, materials etc. Any act, mishap, dispute of the participant/organiser with respect to the overall conduct of the workshop/course, its content, materials etc. is between them, and Skilltivate holds no responsibility or liability toward the same.
- Tickets once purchased are refundable subject to terms mentioned in the Refunds and Cancellation Section of the site.
- If you wish to cancel your participation for the event, please inform at least 48 hours prior. No refunds will be provided for any cancellations within 48 hours of the workshop.
- Skilltivate is not responsible for any damages/losses that you may incur at the workshop/venue.
- We reserve the right to change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances prior to the workshop. You will be notified for the same via email/WhatsApp/phone.
- Please make sure to be on time. The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to a latecomer. No refund would be provided for such a situation.
- You may cancel your participation for a course/workshop 7 days prior to the commencement of the course/workshop to be entitled for a fill refund (after deducting Bank Charges).
- If you cancel your participation within 7 days of commencement of the course/workshop, the refunds will be provided at the discretion of the Organiser (including your liabilities towards Skilltivate). This is done to prevent our Organisers from running courses/workshops without the required minimum number of students.
- You may cancel your order for dispatch of a particular product, before the shipment has been initiated. In case if the shipment has been initiated, you will be liable towards packaging and shipment charges
- We will provide full refunds in case a product reaches to you either damaged or not as per the description of the product as mentioned on the website. You are advised to check the condition of the product on receipt and in case of any damages, inform the delivery personnel immediately.
- Since the nature of the products sold on the site are of “Custom make” or “Make to Order” or are not mass produced, but made by local artisans and small mom and pop shops, we will not be able to accept any returns in any other case.