- Andheri East
- Just Appetite Culinary School
- November 11, 2019
- Monday, 10AM to 1PM
Contact event manager
Book your tickets
International Breads Course (5 Days)- Eggfree-Just AppetitePassed
Just Appetite Culinary School
Monday, 10AM to 1PM
November 11, 2019
Just Appetite Culinary Scho
email@example.comOrganizer's other events
JustAppetite Culinary School has bought to you the Intensive International Breads Course. This course is for those who want to develop their skills in baking.
We will teach you the uses of fresh yeast, the different types, and qualities of flour, and how to master the various stages of bread baking.
You will prepare flavored breads, croissants, and other Danish pastries as well as other traditional loaves. All necessary ingredients and equipment are provided, and you take home your day’s work.
- Quinoa Almond Bread
- Rye Bread
- Anpan (Japan Origin)
- Challah (Polland Origin)
- Broa (Brazil Origin)
- French Baguette
- Brioche (France Origin)
- Mollette (Spin Origin)
- Fougasse (Italy Origin)
- Crumpets ( UK Origin)
- Arepa ( South America Origin)
- Sourdough Bread
- Cheese Kifli (Australian Bread)
- Rice Bread (Japan Origin)
- Scones (Britain Origin)
- Portuguese Sweet Bread
- Ciabatta Bread
Date: 11 November to 15th November 2019
Fees: Rs. 14,750/- inclusive of 18% tax
Time: 10 AM- 1: 30 PM
Address: Just Appetite Culinary School, 02, Monarch Park, J.B. Nagar, Opposite Bharat gas, S. B. Marg, Andheri (East), Mumbai – 400 05
- We will be provided with a small kit, aprons and chef caps
- Costing, Budgeting, Layout, Packaging, and Marketing will be taught in detail.
- We are having our baking chef who is an expert in Bread for this course.
- Students will get to take what they made home
- This is a certificate course.
- Snacks and water bottles will be provided
- It will be 100% Hands-On Class.
- Students will be getting to take the products home
- 18% of taxes is included with the fee.
Terms and Conditions: Participants
Terms and Conditions: Participant
- Please read Terms and Conditions of the Organisers (if any) under Organiser TnC in this post. In case of any common TnC, Organiser TnC’s will hold precedence.
- Site wide Terms and Conditions can be read here
- Skilltivate merely acts as a marketing and ticketing partner to all organisers on their platform. Skilltivate plays no role in organising (unless otherwise mentioned) of the workshop, venue, content, materials etc. Any act, mishap, dispute of the participant/organiser with respect to the overall conduct of the workshop/course, its content, materials etc. is between them, and Skilltivate holds no responsibility or liability toward the same.
- Tickets once purchased are refundable subject to terms mentioned in the Refunds and Cancellation Section of the site.
- If you wish to cancel your participation for the event, please inform at least 48 hours prior. No refunds will be provided for any cancellations within 48 hours of the workshop.
- Skilltivate is not responsible for any damages/losses that you may incur at the workshop/venue.
- We reserve the right to change the venue due to unforeseen circumstances prior to the workshop. You will be notified for the same via email/WhatsApp/phone.
- Please make sure to be on time. The organiser reserves the right to refuse entry to a latecomer. No refund would be provided for such a situation.
- You may cancel your participation for a course/workshop 7 days prior to the commencement of the course/workshop to be entitled for a fill refund (after deducting Bank Charges).
- If you cancel your participation within 7 days of commencement of the course/workshop, the refunds will be provided at the discretion of the Organiser (including your liabilities towards Skilltivate). This is done to prevent our Organisers from running courses/workshops without the required minimum number of students.
- You may cancel your order for dispatch of a particular product, before the shipment has been initiated. In case if the shipment has been initiated, you will be liable towards packaging and shipment charges
- We will provide full refunds in case a product reaches to you either damaged or not as per the description of the product as mentioned on the website. You are advised to check the condition of the product on receipt and in case of any damages, inform the delivery personnel immediately.
- Since the nature of the products sold on the site are of “Custom make” or “Make to Order” or are not mass produced, but made by local artisans and small mom and pop shops, we will not be able to accept any returns in any other case.